Effective date: February 15, 2021
- ABOUT GENERATIONALWEALTHMD
Our postal address is:
10705 Loughton Ave,
Bakersfield, CA, 93311
You represent and warrant that you are an individual of legal age to form a binding contract.
Your usage of GenerationalwealthMD’s Websites and Contents is at your own risk, and GenerationalwealthMD will not be liable for any damage you suffer as a result of such use. You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to send, upload or otherwise communicate any data or information you communicate to GenerationalwealthMD at any time.
- PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
Processing activities covered
- Registering as a member of GenerationalwealthMD, registering for a course offered by GenerationalwealthMD or otherwise complete a user profile or other forms via GenerationalwealthMD’s Websites;
- Communicating with us to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding GenerationalwealthMD’s Websites and/or Contents;
- Receiving email communications from us;
- Joining one or more of our online communities and participating in discussions within such online communities; and
- Registering for and participating in one or more offline conferences, meetups and other in-person networking and educational activities organized by GenerationalwealthMD.
Personal information that we collect
We only collect the personal information that is necessary to carry out our business, provide the service(s) you requested and to keep you informed of the latest news about our services.
Subject to certain exceptions and limitations, personal information is any information that directly or indirectly identifies, describes, relates to, is capable of being associated with, or can reasonably link to a particular consumer or household.
The personal information that we collect directly from you may include the following:
- Personal identifiers, which may include, without limitation, email address, name, address, telephone number, education, employment, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information;
- Commercial information, which may include your billing information and purchase history;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, which may include, without limitation, browsing history, search history, and information regarding interaction with an internet website, application or advertisement;
- Geolocation data, which may include, without limitation, current and historical physical location including the country, state, city, zip code, address and/or location over time; and
- Inferences we make, which may include your likelihood of retention.
Personal information of children
You must be at least 18 years old to create any account with GenerationalwealthMD and to sign up to our newsletter. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 18. Those under the age of 18 should not use the GenerationalwealthMD’s Websites or Contents, or provide us with any personal information. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage, and if you have reasons to believe that a child under the age of 18 has provided personal information to us, please email us at [email protected].
Device and usage data
We use common information-gathering tools, such as log files, cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies to automatically collect information, which may contain personal information, from your computer or mobile device as you navigate our Websites and Contents or interact with emails we have sent to you.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically via log files. This collected information may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, your location, your browser type, your Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, the pages and files you viewed, your searches, your operating system and system configuration information, and date/time stamps associated with your usage.
This information is used to comply with data contracts, treaties, national laws, and regulations, analyze overall trends to help us provide and improve our Websites and Contents, and to guarantee their security and continued proper functioning. We also collect IP addresses from users when they log into the services as part of the GenerationalwealthMD’s security features.
When you visit our Websites, our servers or an authorized third party may place a cookie on your browser, which can collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different sites. Cookies help us ensure our Websites are not misused by bots and prevent account login information sharing.
We use both session-based and persistent cookies. Session cookies exist only during one session and disappear from your computer or device when you close your browser software or turn off your computer. Persistent cookies remain on your computer or device after you close your browser or turn off your computer or device. Most web and mobile device browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set by using the opt-out tool at www.optout.networkadvertising.org. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser or mobile device. Please note, however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on GenerationalwealthMD’s Websites and Contents, you may not be able to take full advantage of the Websites and Contents.
The following is a list of cookies used on our Websites:
- _gid, Google Analytics cookie, used to distinguish users;
- _ck_form, CovertKit cookie, used to manage subscriptions to our mailing list;
- _fbc, Facebook cookie, used to manage browsing device information;
- _ga, Google Analytics cookie, used to enables us to know what pages, contents and activities users have done for site analytics and performance measurement.
Purposes for which we process personal information and the legal basis on which we rely
We collect and process your personal information for the purposes and on the legal basis identified below:
- Providing our services and performing contracts: We use your personal information to enable us to operate and administer our Websites and Contents, and to perform any contract with you to provide you with content you access and service you request according to any applicable terms of service;
- Managing user registrations: We will process your personal information by managing your user account for the purpose of performing the contract with you according to any applicable terms of service, and relevant national laws and regulations;
- Handling contact and user support requests: If you contact us by any available means, we will process your personal information to the extent it is necessary to fulfill your request and communicate with you;
- Developing and improving our Websites and Contents: We will process your personal information to analyze trends and track your usage of our Websites and Contents, and interactions with emails to the extent this is necessary for us to develop and improve our Websites and Contents and to provide our users with more relevant content;
- Sending communications: We will process your personal information to send you the latest updates about us, including information about our service, to the extent you have provided your prior separate consent;
- Complying with legal obligations: We will process your personal information when cooperating with public and government authorities, courts, or regulators in accordance with our legal obligations under applicable laws to the extent this requires the processing or disclosure of personal information to protect our rights, and is necessary for our legitimate interests to protect against misuse or abuse of data hosted on our Websites, our data, our Websites, to protect personal property or safety, to pursue remedies available to us and limit our damages, to comply with judicial proceedings, court order, or legal process, and/or to respond to lawful requests.
Where we need to collect and process personal information by law, or under a contract we have entered into with you and you fail to provide that required personal information when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract.
Your personal information may be collected, transferred to, and stored by us in the United States of America. We will use reasonable means to ensure that personal information is protected regardless of where your personal information may be located.
We may transfer personal information to non-affiliated service providers in providing the services, such as IT and system administration and hosting, research and analytics, marketing, account management, technical operations, credit card processing and email service providers to send out emails on our behalf, pursuant to agreements that prohibit the service providers from using or disclosing the personal information other than for the purpose of processing and which impose security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. The names, addresses and contact information of our contracted service providers whose are reproduced below.
(Site hosting and Course Site platform)
(Online community platform and advertising)
1601 Willow Road,
Menlo Park, CA 9402
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
510 Townsend Street
San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
Attention: Stripe Legal[email protected]
2211 North First Street
San Jose, California 95131[email protected]
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law, and as necessary to protect the property, interests and rights of GenerationalwealthMD.
In individual cases, we may also share personal information with professional advisers acting as processors or joint controllers including lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers based in countries in which we operate, who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance, and accounting services.
Any personal information or other information you choose to submit in communities, forums, blogs, or chat rooms on our Websites may be read, collected, and/or used by others who visit these forums, depending on your account settings.
Membership and Student Database
Our membership database on our Membership Site will ask that you provide your full name and sometimes your geographic location. Our student database on our Course Site will ask that you provide your full name, email address and additional information such as investment goal(s). Such information may be accessed by other students. The processing of information in our membership and student databases is based on your consent. Please contact [email protected] if you do not wish to provide us such information, or object to its processing by us.
Retention of personal information
We will keep your personal information only as long as is reasonably necessary for the time consistent with the original purpose of collection or such longer period as may be required by applicable law. We determine the appropriate retention period for personal information on the basis of the amount, nature, and sensitivity of your personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, and whether we can achieve the purposes of the processing through other means.
Your access to and control over your personal information
You may exercise any of the rights described below by sending an email to [email protected]
or by using the contact information indicated in this section. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request. The verification methods we use may include requests to disclose your first name, last name, email address, location information, security question, account activity and other information. We will process your request within 30 days of receipt.
- a) Managing your information
You may access and update some of your information by accessing your account with GenerationalwealthMD or any of its affiliates, as applicable. You are responsible for keeping your personal information up-to-date. You can also ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information concerning you that you cannot update yourself within your account.
- b) Access to your information
You have the right to request information about the personal information we hold on you at any time. You can contact us at [email protected] and we will provide you with your personal information via email. If you require additional copies, we may need to charge a reasonable fee.
If you are a Californian resident, once per calendar year, you may request that we provide a list of companies to which we disclose your personal information for business purposes, and a list of the categories of such personal information that we share. You may request further information about our compliance with this law by emailing [email protected]. Please include “California Privacy Rights Request” in the first line of the description and your California mailing or street address. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through this e-mail address nor requests made by non-California US residents.
- c) Right to erasure
If you no longer want us to use your information to provide you with our latest news or any of our services, you can request that we erase your personal information and close your account(s).
Please note, however, that we may retain some of your personal information as necessary for our legitimate interests, such as fraud detection and enhancing security. We may also retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, such as keeping information for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations, as well as professional obligations. Information you have shared with others (e.g. comments, community postings) may continue to be publicly visible. Additionally, some copies of your information (e.g. log records) may remain in our database, but are disassociated from personal identifiers. Residual copies may also be kept in our backup systems. If we have shared your personal information with service providers, we will let them know about the erasure where possible.
- d) Right to object to direct marketing
If we rely on your consent as our legal basis for processing your personal information, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. If you have already given your consent but you prefer not to receive promotional information from us, you may unsubscribe by using the unsubscribe link situated at the bottom of any promotional message you receive from us, or email us at [email protected].
- e) Restriction of processing
You can ask us to block or suppress the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances such as where you contest the accuracy of that personal information or you object to us processing it and we have no legitimate grounds that override yours. Such request alone does not stop us from storing your personal information.
If you are a Californian resident, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information. Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (the “CCPA”), the “sale” of personal information broadly includes any communication of personal information to any business that is deemed to be a “third party” (as defined in the CCPA) for monetary or other valuable consideration, subject to certain exceptions and limitations. GenerationalwealthMD does not sell personal information. However, if you would like to submit such a request, please send your request to [email protected].
- f) Right to portability
Whenever we process your personal information, by automated means based on your consent or based on an agreement, you have the right to get a copy of your personal information transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal information you have provided to us.
- g) Automated decision-making
You have the right to elect not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling (“Automated Decision-Making”). GenerationalwealthMD’s Websites do not currently use Automated Decision-Making.
- h) Consent withdrawal
To the extent we base the collection, processing, and sharing of your personal information on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on such consent before its withdrawal.
- i) Right to non-discrimination
Pursuant to the CCPA, we will not discriminate against Californian residents for exercising any of their rights under the CCPA. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not deny you services, charge you different prices or rates for services, or imposing penalties, provide you a different level or quality of services, or suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for services or a different level or quality of services for your exercise of your CCPA rights.
- j) Authorized agent
If you are a Californian resident, you may use an authorized agent to exercise certain privacy-related requests and rights on your behalf. The authorized agent’s exercise or request on your behalf sent by mail shall include a power of attorney or a notarized statement properly signed by you appointing such authorized agent for such purpose. If your authorized agent submits the exercise or request online, a copy of the power of attorney or the original notarized statement shall be sent to us by mail.
- k) Questions or complaints
10705 Loughton Ave
Bakersfield CA, 93311
Personal information security
We take reasonable precautions to ensure the protection of personal information, collected, used or disclosed by us using appropriate physical, organizational and technological measures. We use industry-standard encryption technologies to receive sensitive data submitted by you on our Websites.
In case of a personal data breach that is likely to result in high risk to your rights and freedoms, we will notify you and the proper authority within 72 hours of becoming aware of the breach and without undue delay.
While we follow generally accepted standards to protect personal information, no method of storage or transmission is 100% secure. You are solely responsible for protecting your password, limiting access to your devices, and signing out of websites after your sessions. If you have any questions about the security of our Websites, please contact us using the contact information in the “Questions or complaints” section above.
- YOUR GENERATIONALWEALTHMD ACCOUNTS AND MEMBERSHIP
You will need a set of account and password to access some of GenerationalwealthMD’s Contents.
You must protect the security of your account and your password. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the activities that happen on or through your GenerationalwealthMD account.
By selecting a product or service from GenerationalwealthMD, you agree to pay GenerationalwealthMD the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated.
Real Estate Investing 101 Course:
If you purchased our Real Estate Investing 101 (the “Course”), we guarantee that if you are not satisfied with your progress in real estate investing in the first two weeks of the course, you could be eligible for a full refund of your payment for the Course if you provide written notice at [email protected] within twelve (14) days of Day 1 of the Course.
If you wish to cancel your membership on our Membership Site, please send us your cancellation request to [email protected] at least fourteen (14) days before the beginning of the next monthly billing cycle, failing to do so would result in the monthly fees being automatically charged.
- NO WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMER
The Websites and Contents are provided “AS IS”, without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, GenerationalwealthMD does not warrant that:
- The Websites or any Contents contained therewith will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on the Websites or in the Contents is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
GenerationalwealthMD and its owners, presenters, and employees are not in the business of providing personal, financial, tax, legal or investment advice and specifically disclaims any liability, loss or risk, which is incurred as a consequence, either directly or indirectly, by the use of any of the information contained in the Websites and Contents. GenerationalwealthMD, the Websites, and Contents, do not provide any legal, accounting, securities, investment, tax or other professional services advice and are not intended to be a substitute for meeting with professional advisors. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of competent, licensed and certified professionals should be sought. In addition, GenerationalwealthMD does not endorse any specific investments, investment strategies, advisors, or financial service firms.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
GenerationalwealthMD will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the use of, or otherwise in connection with, any of the Websites, Contents or Communities, as defined hereinbelow, online or offline:
- For any direct loss;
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data;
These limitations of liability apply even if GenerationalwealthMD has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
GenerationalwealthMD is not responsible for any User Submissions, as defined hereinbelow, on GenerationalwealthMD’s Websites or online communities, including but not limited to https://www.facebook.com/groups/generationalwealthmd (collectively, the online communities are hereinafter referred to as the “Communities”). User Submissions express the views of their authors only. You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of the Communities to confirm the validity of posts. GenerationalwealthMD does not actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, is not responsible for the content contained therein.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
The Websites and Contents may contain intellectual property, industrial and other proprietary rights, protected or protectable under the laws of any country, including (a) trade names, trade dress, trademarks, service marks, logos, brand names and other identifiers; (b) copyrights, moral rights, neighboring rights, and related rights; (c) domestic and foreign inventions, patents and the registrations, applications, renewals, extensions and continuations, in whole or in part, thereof (hereinafter “Intellectual Property”), as well as trade secrets, inventions, discoveries, devices, processes, designs, techniques, trade secrets, ideas, know-how and other confidential or proprietary information, whether or not reduced to practice (hereinafter “Confidential Information”). Unless specified otherwise in writing, all Intellectual Property or Confidential Information rights in any element contained in the Websites and/or Contents, shall be the exclusive ownership of GenerationalwealthMD.
You may use our Websites only for the purpose of using the Contents as provided, for informational, personal and non-commercial purposes and for no other purpose. No materials from the Websites may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without GenerationalwealthMD’s prior written permission. You may not copy or distribute any graphics from the Websites and/or Contents separately from their accompanying text, and you may not quote materials out of their context. The permission to use provided above does not include permission to copy the design elements, look and feel, or layout of the Websites and/or Contents. All rights not expressly granted herein are hereby reserved by GenerationalwealthMD.
Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on our Websites or in our Contents may violate confidentiality, copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Our Websites and Contents, as well as Communities, contain functions that allow you to submit feedback and participate in discussions with other users (“User Submission”). You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in such User Submissions. When you create, upload, submit, store feedback to or through the Websites, Contents or Communities, you agree to give GenerationalwealthMD a royalty-free, perpetual, sublicensable, irrevocable and worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, translate and otherwise act with respect to such User Submissions to enable GenerationalwealthMD to operate and improve its services.
- USER SUBMISSION STANDARDS
Any and all User Submissions you make via the Websites, Contents or Communities must be lawful, not spammy, and clear of virus or other malware. More specifically, but without limiting the foregoing, they must comply with the following User Submission standards:
- Not contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable;
- Not promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Not infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property rights of any other person;
- Not violate or try to violate the security features of the Websites or Contents;
- Not be likely to deceive any person;
- Not promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act;
- Not cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- Not be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization;
- Not involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising; and
- Not give the impression that they emanate from us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
A violation of any of the foregoing is grounds for termination of your right to use or access GenerationalwealthMD’s Websites, Contents and Communities.
GenerationalwealthMD reserves the rights to remove or modify any User Submission submitted for any reason without explanation. GenerationalwealthMD reserves the right to take action against any account with GenerationalwealthMD’s Communities at any time.
- OTHER PARTIES
You accept that GenerationalwealthMD has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against GenerationalwealthMD’s directors, officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the Websites or Contents.
GenerationalwealthMD shall not be responsible, directly or indirectly, for any third-party contests hosted on any of its Websites, or any offline activities not hosted by GenerationalwealthMD.
GenerationalwealthMD has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Websites and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by GenerationalwealthMD of the site. Use of any such linked website is at your own risk.
- ADVERTISING AND AFFILIATE PROGRAMS
GenerationalwealthMD may be compensated by companies mentioned through advertising, affiliate programs or otherwise on the Websites, without any extra cost to you. Any references to third party products, rates or websites are subject to change without notice. Please do the appropriate research before participating in any third party offers.
- GOVERNING LAW
- By email: [email protected]
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.generationalwealthmd.com/site/contact